Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sony KDL-46XBR9 is an excellent TV and worth the price

Sony BRAVIA XBR Series KDL-46XBR9 46-Inch 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV, BlackI did extensive research to determine the best quality TV for my bedroom and settled on Sony's 46XBR9. The picture is excellent and the built-in internet capability is exceptional. We rent from Amazon movies all the time, which has saved money on our cable bill since we were able to reduce our plan. The other TVs I compared were Samsung's LED, which is nice and light, but I worry about the reliability now, expecially since the technology is new. I have seen both pictures and the XBR9 compares well with the LED. Sony's XBR8 has the ultimate picture, but it is pricy and lacks the internet capability. I also have a 52XBR6, which has a very vivid picture and I love it. I haven't seen much difference with the faster speed of the XBR9, but it's nice to have it for high-speed action. The price with Amazon was exceptional, and you want to watch prices from day to day because they vary several hundred dollars sometimes. Amazon usually doesn't adjust the price you paid if a new price goes down in 30 days, but they were nice enough to do it in my case. I also bought surge protectors from Amazon, but bought my heavy duty wall mount from another site. Amazon is excellent and my new Sony was delivered with "white glove" efficiency and care. Great TV and purchase experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment