Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sony KDL-46XBR9 Great TV, Good delivery service from Amazon

I was back and forth between this TV and the SamSung LN46B750. The price on this dropped to $1649 a few weeks ago, while the Samsung TV went up. The Contrast ratio for this one was 100000:1 compare to Samsung 150000:1, but really I can't tell with my eyes. I don't trust Samsung yet, but I trusted Sony XBR reputation. However, the price, and buy online with free delivery was nice to term saving money. I updated the firmware without any problem. Nice TV. I can't see any negative. I was very hesitant to buy Online since I don't know how it would turn out in case I need to return, but the AMaZON delivery was great. They unbox, set TV up, turn it on before I signed the acceptance. The delivery company they used was PILOT, which has a couple of guys in their 40's or 50's. Very nice guys, very gentlemen. Now I see the price went back up, I am glad I bought it. The sounds for this Sony TV is much better than the Samsung when I check it out at Bestbuys.

No comments:

Post a Comment